Canine adult plans are for dogs ages 1 year to 8 years, or for giant breeds (over 100 pounds) ages 1 year to 6 years.
Over the course of one year, your Canine Adult Gold Wellness Plan includes…
- Preventative Care Exam with your veterinarian (two)
- Veterinary Nurse Exam (two)
- Rabies (one)
- Distemper/Parvo (one)
- Bordetella (one)
- Leptospirosis (one)
- Blood work panel with a heartworm test (one)
- Intestinal parasite screen, also called a fecal test (two)
- Nail trim
- Dental cleaning for dental grades 1 or 2—does not include dental grades 3 or 4, and does not include extractions if needed*
*Your vet will determine your pet’s exact dental grade, or stage of periodontal disease, on his or her full physical exam. You must enroll your pet in the wellness plan at least 7 days prior to his or her dental cleaning.
Canine Adult Gold Plan value = $869.43
Cost to you: $62.30 per month for 12 months = $747.71
Savings: $122, or 14%