Senior canine plans are for dogs ages 8 years and up, or for giant breeds (over 100 pounds) ages 6 years and up.
Over the course of one year, your Senior Canine Gold Wellness Plan includes…
- Preventative Care Exam with your veterinarian (two)
- Veterinary Nurse Exam (two)
- Rabies (one)
- Distemper/Parvo (one)
- Bordetella (one)
- Leptospirosis (one)
- Senior blood work panel with a heartworm test, urinalysis, and fecal test (one)
- Intestinal parasite screen, also called a fecal test (one)
- Nail trim
- Dental cleaning for dental grades 1 or 2—does not include dental grades 3 or 4, and does not include extractions if needed*
*Your vet will determine your pet’s exact dental grade, or stage of periodontal disease, on his or her full physical exam. You must enroll your pet in the wellness plan at least 7 days prior to his or her dental cleaning.
Canine Senior Gold Plan value = $916.49
Cost to you: $64.15 per month for 12 months = $769.85
Savings: $147, or 16%